Immigration Research Paper Topics
Nowadays, the topic of immigration is on the rise, which means that many students will have to write an essay or a research paper about it at some point during their studies. While the subject is broad, interesting, and one of the most important for our society, it can be hard to find and choose an appropriate topic that you will enjoy working on. Besides, some of the best titles will also help you receive a good grade with minimum effort. Below, we have gathered some great ideas of Immigration Research Paper Topics for your next academic assignment.
At Topics Mill, we know that with the correct approach, the education system can serve as a perfect environment for not only writing effective academic papers but also enhancing your idea of how the society works. This list of Immigration Research Paper Topics can be used whenever you’re in need of finding a subject to study in your piece of writing. Using these professional topics, you can either work online or find an appropriate reading in the library for a perfect paper.
List of 25 Immigration Research Paper Topics
- Are people tolerant of legal immigrants? Are discriminatory acts grounded on legal status or rooted deeply in ethnic intolerance?
- Do present Security Checks Protect Us from Hostile Immigration?
- Does the Government do Effective Health Screening, on New Immigrants?
- How do immigrants feel about blending in with American culture rather than holding on to their own culture and reviving it within their new found communities?
- How does Illegal Immigration affect the Workplace? (An economic view)
- How does Immigration affect the Market?
- How does Immigration affect the Workplace? (A social view)
- How does Legal Immigration affect the workplace? (An economic view)
- How effective and fair is the system of taxation for immigrants in the U.S.? Are they penalized for not being citizens?
- How effective is Profiling in Screening New Immigrants, and is it Used?
- How effective would a border wall be between Mexico and the U.S. in stopping the smuggling of illegal drug substances and illegal migration when every stage of prevention has eventually been overcome?
- How has immigration policies changed in the United States in the last century? What were the biggest factors leading up to those changes?
- How have immigration patterns changed in the U.S. over the last 50 years? For instance, why have immigrants mostly come from some areas in certain decades?
- How have immigration trends in the last 50 years affected communities’ population growth and diversity? How do these affect how local policies are written?
- How have the reasons for immigration by different groups across different decades changed in the U.S.? How has the nation’s economy changed?
- If the path towards legal residence was made easier for immigrants, would there be less people coming to the U.S. illegally?
- Many people in the U.S. complain about the increase of immigrants in the country but fail to realize that there are many jobs natives are unwilling to do. Why has this been the case?
- What are the biggest health concerns for communities with high numbers of recent immigrants? Are there enough facilities to care for immigrants?
- What are the costs of Illegal Immigration? (An economic view)
- What are the greatest concerns in regards to immigration policies for the upcoming half century?
- What does Immigration Bring to the Country? (A social view)
- What effects would deportation of illegal immigrants have on family members living legally within the United States? What options would be available to prevent separation?
- What is the cost of Immigration in the School System?
- What kinds of stress do immigrant families feel in regards to assimilation in new communities in order to experience less discrimination?
- Why have immigration reform laws been such hot-button issues in the last 12 years in the U.S. Presidential Elections? How have people responded?