Which of these is a difference between a DNA and an RNA molecule?
Question: Which of these is a difference between a DNA and an RNA molecule?
- DNA contains five-carbon sugars, whereas RNA contains six-carbon sugars.
- DNA is usually double-stranded, whereas RNA is usually single-stranded.
- DNA contains nitrogenous bases, whereas RNA contains phosphate groups.
- DNA contains uracil, whereas RNA contains thymine.
- DNA is a polymer composed of nucleotides, whereas RNA is a polymer composed of nucleic acids.