Controversial Medical Topics
In order to write a great essay or research paper on a controversial medical help, you must choose a good topic. The list of ideas provided on this page will help come up with some ideas. But why do you need this special help? The reason is simple: choosing a topic is not as easy as it sounds.
The education of a medical health care service provider is incomplete until he or she is unable to understand the moral aspects of addressing some controversial issues. You must have clear ideas about the effect of a certain action.
You have to know what a doctor should do in certain situations. You have to know how to treat a complex disease and how to deal with healthy people who seek medical help. That is why if you have to write papers on controversial health issues, you have to make an informed choice.
Public health is a serious issue, and there are many things to consider before prescribing medicine. Making a choice is not always easy. Hopefull, this list of titles will help you come up with some useful ideas.
List of 25 Controversial Medical Topics
- Alcoholics should not be denied available medical care
- Can exercising worsen health?
- Doctors sometimes are guilty of giving pain killers to addicts who con them
- Drug addiction is not like non-addiction illnesses but addicts should be treated
- Elderly should not be denied available medical care
- Is cost of the healthcare in the United States justified?
- Is there a link between the poverty and poor health? (How does poverty contributes to poor health?)
- Marijuana can be a medicine, with side effects
- Nutrition is important to health
- Obese children are not victims of child abuse
- Obesity is neither a disease nor a moral failing
- Parents should vaccinate their children
- Psychiatric illnesses merit treatment as much as physical illnesses
- Should doctors be allowed to promote particular medical products?
- Should hospitals provide a translator when curing the minorities?
- Should people be encouraged to turn to homeopathy first?
- Should surrogate pregnancy be used on demand or only for health reasons?
- Should teens be able to obtain birth control pills?
- Should the state provide free health care to homeless people?
- Should there be a state regulation of fast food chains?
- Should there be an opt-in or opt-out donor system? Review of credible sources on the topic.
- Should there be criminal responsibility for medical errors?
- Should unconventional forms of medicine be part of a national healthcare?
- Should uninsured people be provided any medical care?
- What drives the cost of healthcare in the United States?
|Our Partner||Get your assignment written by a professional writer|