Video Games Research Paper Topics
List of 22 Video Games Research Paper Topics
- “Video games have become life like”. Discuss its negative consequence in terms of children and teenagers.
- Are video games helping society or spoiling it? Discuss the topic by taking some examples of common video games.
- Argue which educational video game parents of toddlers should choose
- Describe the features that make a game educational vs. entertainment
- Discuss the trend of gamers as designers
- Explain how gaming is used in special education
- Explain the history and development behind an upcoming technological advancement in video tech
- How parents can keep a command on their children with the types of video games they play? Discuss the topic in terms of de-sensitivity, aggression and violence.
- How video games are spoiling motherhood and countless innocents?
- How video games can be transformed into positive agents sharing meaningful significance to the society?
- How video games have become an escaping mechanism from committing suicides and taking narcotics? How they act as a mental therapy and relives anxiety?
- Is gaming a possible solution when dealing with disengaged students?
- Pick an up and coming technology and explain how it works
- Research and explain the process educators use to integrate gaming into the classroom
- Should children spend more time focusing on lectures and hands on work than gaming?
- Streaming will replace consoles, yes or no?
- Video games have no place in education. Argue a side
- Which release is causing the most buzz?
- Why people love playing more and more games? Why they do not get bored even after playing them thousands times.
- Will virtual reality impact video game technology or is it simply a fad?
- Write a compare contrast essay on virtual reality in gaming vs. augmented reality
- Write a review of a new gaming system that you have recently tried out.