Nutrition Thesis Topics
List of 29 Nutrition Thesis Topics
- Are events such as World Food Day effective in making people more aware of nutrition issues and how to eat well in order to be healthier?
- Caffeine for Athletes: An investigation of the effects of caffeine intake on athletic performance.
- Can Neutrigenomics promote improved overall health or is it just another passing fad?
- Carbohydrates and their effects on endurance in athletes.
- Do food labels really influence the consumer’s buying choices? Have they started buying healthier foods?
- Exercise and diet: An exploration of the relationship between levels and types of diet and various forms of exercise.
- Glucose for athletes: A study of the metabolism of a swimmer following pre-competition ingestion of glucose.
- Has the availability of nutritional information on fast food meals inspired consumers to make healthier choices? Has it changed their eating habits?
- Has the growth of the supplements industry really contributed to an overall improvement in health? Do more people buy supplements now and which ones do they buy?
- he use of dietary supplements in sports: A study of pre-game supplement use and its effect on in-game performance.
- How can you improve household food security among households with lower incomes? Is spending more on food necessarily the best way to promote food security?
- How do you most efficiently use existing agricultural resources to create a sustainable food supply?
- How successful are emergency food programs at reaching populations that are most in need? How can they be improved to become more effective?
- Is iron a major concern for sportsmen and women? An exploration of the use of iron supplements in sport.
- Is there a need to change nutritional guidelines for certain populations, such as women and children, which may have special needs?
- Nutrition for cricketers: A study of how nutrition science can boost performance in a skill-based sport.
- Nutrition for the Vegetarian athlete: A study of the comparative benefits of various nutrition plans for vegetarian athletes.
- Nutritional strategy: The development of a performance related nutritional strategy for high performance for an ageing swimmer.
- Proteins in sports: A study of the effects of Protein Supplementation on endurance sports and strength training.
- Should government nutrition agencies recommend the Mediterranean diet as a way of lowering obesity rates and promoting overall better health?
- Should more people can their own food in order to improve overall food safety?
- Should state agencies intervene in the growing influx of fast food into public school cafeterias? Can this move help reverse or slowdown the growing epidemic of childhood obesity?v
- Should the Food and Drug Administration adopt more stringent measures regarding the regulation of bottled water? Is bottled really safer than tap water?
- The use of dietary supplements in sports: An exploration of the stated positions of various international and domestic sporting associations.
- The use of vitamins supplements by athletes: A study of the effects of vitamin supplementation on endurance athlete performance.
- Vitamin D and bone strength: A study of Vitamin D supplementation on the performance of endurance athletes.
- Vitamin requirement in Sports: A comparative study of the levels of vitamin supplementation required by male and female athletes.
- What are the best ways to promote access to affordable food among population in lower socio-economic categories?
- What is the best way to make people aware of nutrition issues? What impact will this have on overall public health?
|Our Partner||Get your thesis written by a professional writer|