Finance Thesis Topics
List of 40 Finance Thesis Topics
- A study on inventory management for mobile banking: The case of developing countries.
- A study on the impact of microfinance in developing economies.
- Access to financial services for the poor, including through microfinance and microcredit: An empirical study in the Eurozone.
- An evaluation of the role and performance of UK capital markets as an alternative source to banking finance
- An investigation into how Information Technology has transformed banking services in the UK
- An investigation into risk management in the banking sector
- Analysing the UK investor behaviour in the local equity market during the past 10 years
- Assessing the demand for collective investment schemes in the UK; A strategic analysis, discussion and recommendations.
- Assessing the impact of BREXIT on UK financial institutions.
- Assessing the impact of credit flow on agricultural productivity.
- Assessing the impact of financial regulation on modern banking systems
- Assessing the impact of micro-finance on SMEs
- Assessing the rapid development of international micro-finance.
- Asset liability management in commercial banking: Theoretical and practical aspects.
- Cryptocurrency: Is it a viable alternative to high-risk/high-return investment?
- Determinant factors that lead to the success of microfinance institutions.
- Financial innovation in Europe and Asia: A comparative study.
- Financial services to the rural population: a study on the challenges of retail banking in the UK.
- Financial viability of selected microfinance products available in the local market.
- Forces for change in the European Retail Banking Sector: Analysis and implications for local commercial banks.
- Hedge funds: Return enhancers, risk diversifiers or both?
- Hedge Funds: The investing alternative for institutional investors and the advent on the retail market
- How has the partnership between the public and private sectors impacted micro-finance?
- How have banks impacted the growth of SMEs in the UK?
- How have commercial banks adapted to the changing demands of corporate entities?
- How important is access to credit and other financial services to growth and investment?
- Investment diversification in alternative investment vehicles: Experimental evidence
- Liquidity and transparency in alternative investments: Evidence from the financial crisis 2007/08
- Private equity investment: Future scope in the European Union
- Private equity market and the various investors in the UK
- Recent developments in the asset-liability management framework in the banking industry: A comparative study.
- The costs of investing in mutual funds relative to mutual fund returns
- The evolution of retail banking: Changes and preferences occasioned by consumer demands.
- The growing popularity of index and mutual funds
- The growth of hedge funds: The reasons for a sustained progress and its effects on the UK investments market
- The growth of microfinance in the UK banking industry.
- The impact of micro-finance on poverty alleviation and economic growth
- The power of regulatory intervention and enforcement in alternative investment
- What are the constraints to the development of a fully-fledged microfinance market in the UK?
- What is the relationship between equity, price and performance in the UK banking industry?
|Our Partner||Get your thesis written by a professional writer|