Cybersecurity Thesis Topics
List of 34 Cyber Security Thesis Topics
Since the very beginning, the internet was supposed to be used by the military, which is why the subject of online security has always been an important one. However, as more and more people gained access to the internet, so did the criminals. As a response, the sphere of online safety has developed to protect regular users and their software data by using cryptographic algorithms.
Cyber security is the sphere that is constantly advancing, which is why it is fascinating to so many students. If you are one of them and need to write a thesis paper about cyber security, there’s a chance that choosing an appropriate topic may be hard. But not to worry, we’ve gathered the best and most innovative academic cyber security thesis topics and put them in one list, which you’ll find below. No matter what your favorite one is, you’ll be sure to have a PhD dissertation on an interesting, important, and rapidly developing topic.
- Bot Detection using Network Traffic Analysis
- Can we include the online betting as a heinous cyber crime which enhances the rate of black money?
- Can we rely on the malware protection software completely to set us free the cyber attack?
- Cold boot attacks on encryption keys
- Defending against energy draining nodes in wireless sensor networks
- Defusing a simmering crypto-war
- How IOS based applications are less prone to the ransomware attack and risk of cyber crimes?
- How operating system security is capable of saving people from the risk of cyber crimes?
- How private connections are a big challenge for network security to the people working in cybersecurity field?
- How ransomware attacks are operated by hackers and what are its benefits to them?
- How we can suppress the rate of ransomware attack by becoming aware of the malware link?
- How wireless security is catching every eye these days and its significant points?
- Is it possible to escape from any sort of cybercrime with the knowledge of basics of cybersecurity?
- Law that is framed by the government of different countries to punish the online account hackers through ransomware attacks.
- Major issues associated with the online mobile security which is given to the people.
- Malware Analysis of API calls using FPGA Hardware level security
- Mapping the Internet Backbone as an Underlay for Improved Communications
- New arenas of research in the field of networking security and their scope.
- Online Management, Experimentation, and GAme (OMEGA) of Large-Scale Networks
- Pervasive Spectrum Sharing for Public Safety Communications
- Privacy and ID Management in context aware environment
- Role of spyware analysis in risk management in the arena of cybersecurity in the present period of time.
- Sound and precise analysis of Web applications for injection vulnerabilities
- The growth of terrorism funding with the help of ransomware attacks and the rate of increased crimes with it.
- What are the different types of cyber crimes that are hard to check by the cybersecurity advisors?
- What could be done to make network security affordable for everyone?
- What does term cyber forensic imply in cybersecurity and its importance to curtail the growth of online crimes?
- What initiatives could be taken to check the growth of cyber hackers?
- What is the meaning and purpose of risk management in cybersecurity?
- What is the process of network security monitoring to relieve the people from data theft attacks?
- What laws should be drawn by the government and international cybersecurity conventions to reduce the ransomware attacks and other cyber crimes of data theft?
- Which are the major factors that act like an obstacle to reducing the cyber crimes in the world?
- Why it is very hard to revive the encrypted data for cybersecurity professionals?
- Why network security is essential to deal with cyber crimes?