The advantage of a market-product grid is that it can be used as a way of
Question: The advantage of a market-product grid is that it can be used as a way of:
- making optimal decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- screening many new product ideas in order to select the one with best long-run market potential.
- relating likely sales of products to prospective market segments.
- selecting representative samples of consumers in marketing research studies.
- relating the product life cycle to consumer demand.