Cancer Research Paper Topics
List of 22 Cancer Research Paper Topics
- Are children with cancer more likely to develop it again as an adult?
- Cancer is a deadly disease but can it relate to the foods we eat, lifestyles we follow and the cultures we have adopt
- Cancer patients who have survived without medical treatment and fighting off with their will power and meditation
- Controversial differences between radiation and chemo therapies.
- Every one in four woman is prone to have breast cancer, what are the reasons for this high level risk and what is the government doing about it
- How is it possible that after years of research and in an age of information and technology, there is no ailment for cancer?
- How to encourage cancer patients to join support programs and therapies to help them feel better
- If excessive use of cellphone or earplugs causes brain cancer than why are these technologies not revised and why does the government let them sell such products
- Is cancer a genetic disease? Can anyone be a victim of this disease or does this have something to do with genetics, race, demographics and geographical regions
- Is it possible to cure cancer through medication, therapy, belief system, religious practices or yet any other method. If so, why does the rest of the world not adopt it
- Life of a cancer patient, what troubles they face when feeling extremely happy or extremely sad, Is life any better with or without the treatment
- Most effective cancer treatments helping people live longer.
- Psychological effects of cancer.
- Rising costs of cancer treatments.
- Rising rates of childhood cancer development.
- Understanding where donations go in relation to cancer research.
- Ways cancer survivors help themselves live longer.
- What causes lung cancer other than smoking, what are the possibilities of a non-smoker having cancer and a smoker not having lung cancer
- What is the best way to stay cancer free if you do not want to have a deadly disease and how to tell if someone will never have it
- What steps is the government taking to spread awareness about cancer, its different types, its causes and prevention
- Why a cure is out there but not being talked about.
- Why cancer research costs so much money?
|Our Partner||Get your research paper written by a professional writer|