Controversial Topics In Education
When it comes to academic education and effective teaching techniques, there are some topics that may seem controversial. Because of this, writing a paper or preparing a speech about Controversial Topics in Education can be hard but also very interesting. Online, there’s no problem finding a great topic, and while you can choose some of them to impress your professors, others are often too time-consuming with not too much benefit for your grade if used.
In the list below, you will find some of the best Controversial Topics in Education, which will help you in your academic studies. Whether you’re a fan of formal education or not, the ideas in our list will be sure to help you receive a perfect grade in a class. At Topics Mill, we know how many students may need help with writing an assignment from time to time, and doing some reading work in a library won’t be such a good idea. Using the titles from the list below for your papers, you’ll make the most out of your education and study to become a professional.
List of 36 Controversial Topics In Education
- Abstinence-based sex education
- Banned Books
- College Education Worth It?
- Corporal Punishment
- Discrimination in education
- Drug and alcohol abuse, pregnancy, suicide
- Drug testing in schools
- Education and funding
- Exams often do little more than measure a person’s ability to take exams. Should exams be outlawed in favor of another form of assessment?
- Grade inflation
- Home schooling
- In some European schools, fewer than 10% of students get “As”. Is there grade inflation in the U.S.? Why so many “As” for Americans?
- Mainstreaming students with disabilities vs. special classrooms for their special needs
- Multicultural/bilingual education vs. traditional basics
- National standardized tests vs. local control of education
- No Child Left Behind Act: Is it working?
- No government support vs. fairness to parents who pay twice for education
- Permit corporal punishment
- Physical punishment in schools
- Placement by age vs. placement by academic ability
- Policing schools
- Required standardized tests for advancement vs. course requirements only
- School Uniforms
- School Vouchers
- School’s responsibility vs. parental responsibility for school violence
- Separation of church and state vs. religion’s contribution to the public good
- Should teens in the U.S. adopt the British custom of taking a “gap year” between high school and college?
- Standardized tests
- Standardized Tests
- Student Loan Debt
- Tablets vs. Textbooks
- Teacher competency tests vs. degree requirements only
- Teacher Tenure
- Teacher’s needs/demands vs. teaching as a service profession
- Zero tolerance toward violence vs. toughness with flexibility
|Our Partner||Get your assignment written by a professional writer|
- Education Debate Topics
- Education Essay Topics
- Research Proposal Topics in Education
- Persuasive Essay Topics Education
- Thesis Topics In Education
- Education Research Paper Topics
- Dissertation Topics In Education
- Education Capstone Project Ideas
- Informative Speech Topics About Education
- Persuasive Speech Topics About Education
- Argumentative Essay Topics About Education
- Intellectual Conversation Topics