Thesis Topics In English Literature
List of 23 Thesis Topics In English Literature
- An analysis of homosexuality in literature from its beginnings to the present day.
- Thousand Cranes by Yasunari Kawabata
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- The Cask of Amontillado
- Apply Familiar Ideas to a Contemporary Context
- Between tradition and modernity: Through the lens of Tagore’s Gora
- Examples of novels that broke the mould in the early twentieth century and how they achieved this: from James Joyce to William Burroughs.
- Exclusion and Silence: variables in the post 9/11 South Asian fiction
- Exploring Chaucer’s genre diversity within The Canterbury Tales.
- Feminism’s growth in twentieth-century literature.
- Hans Christian Anderson’s effect on how we perceive fairytales in the modern era.
- How nineteenth-century novels were received by the public and academics alike when they were first published and how our understanding of them has changed from a modern day perspective.
- Illustrations of masculinity: A comparative study between pre-independence and post-independence Indian novels
- Imagining a world without Shakespeare: the importance of the bard.
- Origins of the novel.
- Politics in fiction from 1900 to the present day.
- Talking points: Surrealism in Arun Kolatkar’s poetry
- The accuracy of history in historical novels.
- The changing role of women in twentieth-century literature.
- The effect Milton’s Paradise Lost had on seventeenth-century literature.
- The impact Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein had on proceeding literature.
- The importance of philosophy within literature.
- The role of African literary responses to Racism: an examination of the works of Maya Angelou
- Where would modern readers be without J.K. Rowling?
- Why is Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings so appealing to adults and children alike?
- Write About a Well-Known Author’s Lesser-Known Works
|Our Partner||Get your thesis written by a professional writer|