Controversial Food Topics
Let’s be real, cooking is something that the majority of people are able to do relatively good. At the very least, we can always fry an egg or boil some instant ramen noodles not to become completely starved. While some people’s cooking skills are better than the others’, we all tend to have very strong opinions regarding certain foods. That is why debating about food may be entertaining and frustrating at the same time.
If you want to engage in a food-related debate with your friends, be sure to check the controversial food topics below in the list carefully developed by topicsmill.com. Do you enjoy some pineapple on your pizza, or are you horrified just by the thought of it? Do you think the edge piece of a brownie is the best? In our team, we’ve already had quite a few heated discussions about food, and you definitely should join us with your friends!
List of 23 Controversial Food Topics
- Are alfalfa sprouts worth it anymore?
- Are humans supposed to eat meat?
- Beef: grass-fed vs. corn-fed
- Can Biotech Food Cure World Hunger?
- Can you cure a hangover?
- Do We Need to Know What’s in Junk Food?
- Does In-N-Out have the best fast food burger?
- Eat or avoid: GMOs
- Expand the Use of Food Stamps?
- Is a hot dog a sandwich?
- Is food “the new rock”?
- Is foodie-ism elitist?
- Is France Becoming Too American?
- Is Veganism Good For Everyone?
- Milk: raw vs. pasteurized
- Mixology or bartending?
- Should people keep backyard chickens?
- Should people take photos of food at restaurants?
- Terroir: Old World vs. New World
- The right utensil for macaroni and cheese.
- The Squishy Science of Food Allergies
- Toilet Paper and Other Moral Choices
- Where to store ketchup.
|Our Partner||Get your assignment written by a professional writer|