Business Law Term Paper Topics
List of 20 Business Law Term Paper Topics
- Are authors better protected when their works are created under nom de plumes or legal names?
- Do corruption cases involving state officials have a higher chance of ending in dismissal?
- Does the separation of church and state allow for ordained ministers to refuse to marry same sex couples in states where such unions are legal and those services incur a fee?
- Have laws on the consumption and sale of alcohol been beneficial to the wellbeing of the public?
- How can a company produce a product similar to that of a competitor without violating patents or copyrights?
- How does the interaction between federal law, state law and business law play out in the running of marijuana based businesses in the United States?
- How does the overlap between stakeholders and shareholder play a role in the definition of “insider trading”?
- How has the definition of ‘insider trading’ changed over the past few decades?
- In what ways does the wording of most legal texts show a bias against some segments of society?
- Is copyright law more on the side of the independent artist or the singer represented by a recording company?
- Is the right of an establishment to refuse patrons based on dress code enshrined in law?
- Leaders who lead: how good leadership encourages employees to follow suit
- Liability: how can a sole trader be more protected than the owner of a company with limited liability?
- Non-Disclosure Agreements: Contracts that can save companies from the wrath of jilted former staff members
- Powers: Clearly defining the lines of authority before the start of any negotiation
- Should some corporate crimes be made punishable by the death penalty?
- State intervention: How does business law differ in capitalist and communist states?
- Trade Secrets: To what extent can a company prevent its workers from joining or starting rival firms?
- Under what circumstances can an actor gain possession of the rights to a character he or she created while under contract with a studio?
- Whistle blowing culture: Creating an atmosphere where the rule of law rules the company
|Our Partner||Get your term paper written by a professional writer|