Biology Thesis Topics
List of 20 Biology Thesis Topics
- Adam and Eve. For people who believe that humanity started from two individuals, this thesis can be really interesting and informative.
- Addiction. Surprisingly, people can be addicted to ordinary things, like sugar and salt.
- Artificial insemination. A real miracle of modern medicine, it helped many women who lost their hope of having children.
- Birth control pills. How do they work? Are they safe? Discuss other alternatives and their primary advantages and disadvantages.
- Blood transfusion. There are complex processes that take place in our body when we receive a blood transfusion. Analyze them and explain them in detail.
- Carnivorous plants. There are some plants that eat insects or small animals. To make things more interesting, present pictures and videos.
- Climate effect over animal species. It is fascinating how different animals can adapt to any kind of weather. Give clear examples.
- Clones. Do not focus on the moral aspects of this process, but more on the scientific side and the biological processes that are involved.
- Dinosaurs. Even if there are many research papers on this topic, only a few of them provide accurate information.
- Effect of biological weapons. They can change the entire fauna of a region in only a matter of months.
- Explore adaptation methods applied by animals when placed outside of their natural habitats. For example, flamingos in suburban lakes.
- Explore the effectiveness of the methods currently used to reverse signs of aging.
- Explore the research done on cloning through the aid of stem cell research.
- Genetic mutations. There are many ways to analyze these variations and a wide variety of topics for you to choose.
- Host-parasite relationship. It is not a common topic, but for sure it is a fascinating one.
- How has our adaptation to an indoor lifestyle affected our ability to contract disease?
- Naturopathy. You can explain how we can use natural ingredients as treatment alternatives and what impact they have over our body.
- Research the relationship between cancer and physical/emotional/mental stress.
- The aging process. Do not focus only on the superficial aspects; describe in detail how our organs change as we grow old.
- What is love? As strange as it might seem, you can actually explain love from the scientific point of view. There is a hormonal and a psychological aspect of love, and you can describe both of them.
|Our Partner||Get your thesis written by a professional writer|