Public Health Dissertation Topics
List of 31 Public Health Dissertation Topics
- Are Villages Safe from AIDS? A study comparing prevalence, cause and treatment of HIV in urban and rural Areas of Kenya.
- Assessment of Public Health Risks Associated with Petrochemical Emissions Surrounding an Oil Refinery
- Awareness of Papillomavirus amongst Primary Healthcare Providers: A Survey of Nurses, Doctors and Supportive Staff in a Private Hospital in England.
- Benefits and Risk Associated with Healthcare Applications among Young Teens.
- Can Environmental Pollution Affect Birthweight? Statistical evidences from national healthcare database in the Hong Kong.
- Collecting Data from Public for Public: Development and Evaluation of an Online Public Health Database in Kenya.
- Constructing public toilets in crowded cities is the most effective way to deal with communicable diseases
- Dealing with the issue of drug addiction among the youth as a way of improving public health
- Demographic Profiling of High-Risk Population of Sexually Transmitted Diseases in France.
- Does weight loss reduce hypertension: Determining the cut-off weight associated with risk of hypertension.
- Eating With Friends: The Risk Factors Associated with Sharing Lunch among School Children in India.
- Economic Burden of Removing Trans-fat: A modelling study on Food Industry of Whales, UK.
- Estimation of the Environmental Determinant of Illness in Pakistan and Correction of Statistical Data on National Burden of Diseases Caused by Unhealthy Environment.
- Evaluating the Relationship Between Diabetes and Menstrual Cycle Irregularities
- Explaining the differences between urban sanitation and basic cleaning services
- Forced Sexual Intercourse and its Link to Suicide Ideation among Adolescent Girls
- Have the declining trend of disability in USA continued? A National Survey Research.
- Improving Public Health Awareness Program of Canada: Guidance on dealing with extreme cold weather conditions.
- Increasing the supply of clean and safe drinking water in homes will go a long way in reducing infant deaths
- Individual Factors behind Road Traffic Severe Injuries and Death in Jiangsu Province, China.
- Kitchen Class: An Evaluative Research on a School-based Nutritional Intervention Program.
- More Citizens Without a State: Quality of life of Rohangiya Immigrants in Bangladesh.
- Propagating and Sexualizing Women’s Smoking: Analysis of Multimedia content in Popular Fashion Magazines .
- Proper public health is the responsibility of every citizen regardless of their status: Discuss
- Providing designated smoking zones is an encouragement to irresponsible and excessive smoking
- Public Health Access Issue in America: Constitutional challenges to Obamacare.
- Revising the curriculum in public health colleges in the bid to equip undergraduate students for better services.
- Safety of Sex Workers from HIV through oral drugs: Evidence from Ukraine.
- The Effect of Lifestyle Changes on Patients of Type 1 Diabetes: A Random Control Trial.
- The Gap between Parent’s Knowledge and Practice of Child Caring Strategies in Indian Slum Areas.
- The role of the state government in organizing and facilitating trainings on disaster preparedness
|Our Partner||Get your dissertation written by a professional writer|