Architecture Thesis Topics
Design and architecture are the two subjects many people are fascinated by, but few can actually make sense of them. If you’re majoring in a related field, you probably notice things about simple buildings that the majority of us would never consider important. Such attention to detail can often come in handy, but not necessarily when you have to think about architecture thesis ideas. So much has already been written and done, that you might wonder what’s left for you among the master of architecture thesis topics.
Actually, there’s a lot, and the list below will prove that, even if you thought that choosing a topic is a hard task. We have gathered some of the best architecture thesis topics in one free list so that you can choose one and dedicate your time to researching what you’re actually interested in.
List of 54 Architecture Thesis Topics
- A Critical view of Sustainable Architecture.
- A Method to Design Kinetic Planar Surface with Mathematical Tessellation Techniques.
- Airports Design.
- Analytical Study of the Design Potentials in Kinetic Architecture.
- architecture for humanity.
- Architecture in motion.
- art galleries
- Art galleries.
- Bio-inspired design of a kinetic node for adaptable structures.
- Bio-inspired research center.
- Bus Terminal Cum Commercial Complex.
- Center for self employment and provision of education for women.
- Construction of Time Conception in Architectural Realm.
- Convention and exhibition centers
- Corporate buildings
- Cultural centres and foundations
- Cultural facilities.
- Design of Ruled Surfaces.
- Determination of Place Concept in the Reproduction Process of Built Environment.
- fish farming and learning center.
- Hotels and residence
- Integrated Transportation Node.
- International Cruise terminal.
- International Innvention Center.
- Libraries Building design.
- Mass Rapid Transit System (MTRS) Study and Station.
- Multifamily suburban homes
- Multifamily urban homes
- Museums design.
- Peripheral parks design.
- Promenades and streets architecture planning.
- Public bodies
- Public service buildings
- Redevelopment around metro and MRTS Corridor.
- Religious buildings
- Religious buildings.
- Research centers
- school and universities
- School and Universities building/campus.
- Semidetached and row houses
- Single-family country homes
- Single-family homes by the sea
- Single-family suburban homes
- Train stations.
- Urban parks.
- Urban public squares.
- Urban transport planning.
- Waterfront Development – Beach Convention and Exhibition Center.
|Our Partner||Get your thesis written by a professional writer|