Legal Research Paper Topics
List of 40 Legal Research Paper Topics
- Capital punishment: pros and cons. When and why it can be justified?
- Classical Criminology and its theories. Shall they be reviewed now?
- Crime classification systems in U.S. and worldwide
- Crime prevention: what can the government do to lower crime rate?
- Crime Reports and Statistics in (selected country) throughout 20-21 centuries. The changes
- Cybercrimes: are the laws outdated for this type of crime?
- Domestic violence: the difference between statistic and the real picture
- Driving to suicide. From bullying to psychological tortures
- Drug abuse and crimes: can the society break this connection with the help of the laws?
- Environmental and Wildlife crimes
- Exotic crimes in different countries. Why they are considered crimes there?
- Experimental Criminology: failures and victories
- False confessions and the way of dealing with them in different countries
- Feminist Criminology: the rising of the new branch.
- Field work of the criminologists: from the beginning to the modern world
- Gangs and the special laws dealing with gang crimes
- Hate crimes: their nature and the laws connected with them
- Identity theft: is it a modern crime? The identity theft prevention in post-Internet era
- Insanity defence: a loophole for criminals?
- Intelligence, education and types of crime
- Juvenile courts and juvenile justice: the similarities and differences
- Mental illnesses and crime in different countries: similarities and differences
- Privacy in Internet era. Private data. Blackmailing. Revenge porn
- Prostitution, slavery and human trafficking. The worldwide practices of eliminating it.
- Psychology and crime. Are some people more prone to break the law than others?
- Quantitative criminology: the subject and the differences from other branches
- Religious Laws and Religious Crimes in developing and developed countries
- Self-control theory versus social control theory
- Sex offences. Harassment. #MeToo movement and its legal consequences
- Terrorism as crime in different countries
- The Criminology of the Future: how science helps to investigate crimes?
- The history of Scotland Yard
- The impact of sociology and statistics on preventing the crime
- The international criminal court: when it comes into play?
- The principles of jury selection and nullification
- The principles of the police interrogation and the human rights
- The role of mass media in investigation: the most prominent cases
- The theory of broken windows: the influence of environment on the crime rate
- Why the same crime has such a wide range of punishments?
- Wrongful convictions: how can the state undo the harm?
|Our Partner||Get your research paper written by a professional writer|