International Relations Research Paper Topics
List of 18 International Relations Research Paper Topics
- Democracy and international relations.
- How business is the biggest weapon that can be used by a nation to control the terrorism caused by other nations in the given country?
- How terrorism can spoil the relations between two nations sharing boundaries?
- International criminal law.
- International human rights law, and
- Latest step taken by the UNO to control terrorism on an international level.
- Suicide Terrorism.
- Terrorism is not just limited to using weapons and killing people because we can also relate it to the women and children exploitation.
- The Arab-Israeli Conflict.
- The laws of war (Geneva conventions)
- The UN Security Council: should it be changed?
- The world after the Cold War.
- Unipolarity in the world.
- US-Russia Relations.
- What could be done to reduce the level of rising terrorism in different countries by having good bilateral deals?
- What could be done to remove the terrorist activities to zero levels in residential areas?
- Why terrorism should be eradicated with utmost efforts both on the side of a united nation and individual governments of the countries?