Popular Culture Research Paper Topics
List of 35 Pop Culture Research Paper Topics
- 4chan, disco, and other popular cultures have something called the little brother effect. An old group of people create a niche pop culture movement, such as disco or an image board, and younger siblings of those in it think it is cool and want to participate. When they do, they end up not understanding and destroying the original movement. Discuss.
- Analysis Of The Reception History Of Famous 80’s Pop Hit
- Are the creators of pop culture product responsible for the influence it causes on other people and should they ever feel responsible?
- Can a term “high quality” be ever used to determine the quality of pop culture?
- Discuss the decline and soon to be the death of the American Soap Opera.
- Does the Internet really play this big role in the development and formation of our tastes in the pop culture?
- How can it be that some popular choice in, say, literature, is shunned by reputable critics? Why does the audience love so much what specialists name nothing else but trash?
- How did it happen that we started to choose friends, judging on the music they like?
- How do you see the participation of social media in the development of popular tastes?
- How do you see the reasons that make really talented celebrities sell out their talent, making low-quality pop music that is equal to easy money?
- How does pop culture change with every generation?
- How does social media effect what movies we want to watch and who we see it with?
- How does the internet change our tastes in popular culture?
- How does the music we listen to dictate who we are friends with? Music is very important for socializing and maintaining an identity, so the choices made can affect ones social life. How is this?
- How has the phenomenon of soap operas declined within the recent decades?
- How pervasive are racism and sexism in our popular culture, and what can we do to combat this?
- Is it true that joining countercultures and subcultures based on popular trends is somewhat meant to make the elder generation mad?
- Is it true that some great ideas have been spoiled and destroyed by many fans after becoming overly popular?
- Is piracy a natural part of any pop culture?
- Is pop culture a manifest of a generation or does a generation develop and achieve form under the influence of pop culture?
- Is Pop Culture Good for People?
- Is popular culture the way we define the social ideals of each generation, and how can pop culture promote social change?
- Is the pop culture of today really soaked with racism and sexism?
- Is there any good sense in worshiping celebrities? Has it anything to do with worshiping heroes?
- Is there anybody in the today’s pop culture whom you would name talented but wasting the talent?
- It is often noted that the discerning taste in a media is very different form the popular taste. For example, consider 50 Shades of Grey, the most popular book in the world, but all reviews decry it as garbage. Why does this happen?
- It seems that it would be easy to churn out low quality pop culture, and many companies are accused of doing this. Is there any validity to these claims?
- Piracy has a weird relationship with popular culture, what is the ultimate effect of it on our media?
- The Decline of Pop Culture amidst the Zombie Attack
- The Progress of the African American Female Stereotypes from the Slave Period to Pop Culture
- What does celebrity worship do to our brains, and how does this effect our general worldview? How does celebrity worship differ from hero worship?
- What is the best popular culture, objectively?
- What kind of ethical responsibility do artists have when they make pop culture, and they responsible for what it causes people to think?
- What value do people put in counterculture for the sake of it? Are movements sometimes embraced because they, perhaps childishly, are designed to anger ones parents?
- Why do we have artists like Ke$ha, who are obviously musically talented but sell out to pop music distributors to make low quality repetitive music?
|Our Partner||Get your research paper written by a professional writer|