Music Thesis Topics
List of 20 Music Thesis Topics
- A study into copyright law in the music industry
- A study of how important talent is to be successful in the music industry
- Breaking into the US market as a foreign artist
- How did music get started years ago? What was the first known existence of music and what was it made from?
- How do people who are deaf learn about music?
- How does music have positive or negative effects on our health?
- How has technology help develop, market, or create the music we love today?
- How is music marketed in other foreign countries when it is in a different language?
- How music is marketed to the general audience? How is the data collected and used to promote, sell and advertise to their intended market?
- How to get signed with a major record label
- Is there a certain musical era that seems to have the best music content over others? This may include a certain time period and genre. How has music influenced dance moves?
- Most influential singer/music writers/ developers of your generation.
- The declining need to be able to play a musical instrument to have success in the music industry
- The effects of piracy on the music industry
- The influence of music talent shows on the music industry
- The lack of foreign language music in English-speaking countries
- The pros and cons of legal music sharing sites for up and coming artists
- The role of a music producer
- What is the difference (or comparison) between people who like to listen to rock and roll verse rap, hip-hop and rhythm and blues (R&B)?
- Why is it so hard for new musical talent to get their song played on the radio?