Math Thesis Topics
List of 27 Math Thesis Topics
- A look at the life of Euclid
- An in depth study into analytic number theory
- Characterize which complete local rings are the completion of an excellent unique factorization domain.
- Compute the tight closures of specific ideals in rings.
- Continued Fractions and the used of the approximation of irrationals by rational numbers
- Continuous or hybrid dynamical systems.
- Determine which complete local rings are the completion of a catenary integral domain.
- Determine which complete local rings are the completion of a catenary unique factorization domain.
- Developing mathematical models to manage vector-borne diseases through vector control
- Evolutionary dynamics.
- Exact methods for categorical data
- Explore the relationship between the formal fibers of R and S where S is a flat extension of R.
- For which ideals in excellent rings does tight closure and completion commute?
- Game Theory.
- How random are random number generators?
- How the human mind sees number patterns when they don’t exist?
- Mathematical modeling of invasive species
- Mathematical modeling of vector-borne or directly transmitted diseases
- Mathematical modelling using dynamical systems and differential equations.
- Optimal control theory.
- Other relevant topics of interest in mathematical biology
- Simultaneous Inference and Multiple Comparisons
- The applications of representation theory outside of mathematics
- The different approaches that mathematicians have used when looking at Waring’s Problem
- The history of mathematics
- The implication of the theory of quadratic forms
- The use of reliability theory in the real world
|Our Partner||Get your thesis written by a professional writer|