Obesity Research Paper Topics
List of 32 Obesity Research Paper Topics
- A comparison of obesity within America and within the United Kingdom?
- A survey of what high school students thinks are the main reason for obesity in America.
- Analyzing the main causes of obesity in America. Figuring out which cause can be said to be the most vital.
- Can one say that obesity tends to be an epidemic in America?
- Can the problem of obesity really be solved in America?
- Do fast food chains encourage Americans not to control their diet?
- Do fast food chains have a vital role to play in causing obesity in America?
- Does bottle feeding have an impact to play in causing childhood obesity within America?
- Effective ways of being able to limit the prevalence of obesity in America.
- Effective ways to help people who have obesity: considering the psychological impact of obesity.
- How to spread awareness in children about the harmful impacts of obesity?
- How to stop bullying that occurs due to obesity: undertaking a survey in a high school.
- How to tackle the issue of childhood obesity: a case study of America.
- Is it a good idea to take nutritional pills so as to tackle obesity?
- Is obesity a serious problem faced by Americans today?
- Junk food and snacks research
- Obesity and bullying: Can obesity lead to permanent psychological problems in Americans?
- Obesity and depression
- Obesity as One of the Most Important Social Problems in America
- Societal stigma
- Steps that can be taken to not let obesity be regarded as being an epidemic within America?
- The advantages and disadvantages of undertaking surgery so as to handle obesity.
- The impact of obesity in children
- The impact that mass media plays in discriminating people who have obesity: a case study of America.
- The impact that social support plays in aiding obese people in losing weight: a case study of America.
- The impacts that obesity has on the body, especially the brain.
- The Reversible Condition of Obesity
- The role that genetics has to play in causing obesity: looking at cases present in America.
- What causes obesity?
- What fast food chains should do so as to spread the awareness of the negative impacts of obesity?
- Which age group in America has the most people with obesity and why is this so?
- Why do Americans suffer from obesity and how to tackle these causes of obesity in America?