International Business Research Paper Topics
List of 40 International Business Research Paper Topics
- According to the prediction of the clothing retailer Next, the demand for cloth will be poor for the rest of the year. How can you explain this?
- Can international businesses be influenced by weather conditions?
- China has advanced much further in mobile technologies than the US. What are the factors that influence the development of the mobile industry in China?
- Do you think that all big companies should be present in social media?
- Does the political behavior of a certain country has anything to do with international businesses?
- Give examples of companies that have failed on the international market but succeed on the national market. Why have they failed?
- Give examples of the most successful startups for the last five years. Analyze what the most important factor was that has led them to success.
- How can a small scale business go global?
- How do governments profit from war? What kinds of companies grow in the conditions of constant war?
- How do you explain the new tendency of large American companies to change the suburbs of a city?
- How does a government stabilize currency during a crisis?
- How does Brexit influence the economics of the EU?
- How does the foreign exchange market work?
- How has Apple’s strategy changed since Steve Job’s death?
- How marketing management does differ when promoting a single product in different regions?
- How the global teams can be effectively managed from one control center?
- If artificial intelligence is invented now, how much time would people need to provide all employees with jobs?
- Is it reasonable to hire an experienced manager that will develop a startup? Or, should the creator promote the business personally?
- Make a list of five types of small businesses that will definitely bring a return.
- Terrorism influences the economics of a country in general. Does it affect private business in particular?
- The British government has rejected the deal on a nuclear power station. Predict the economic consequences of this decision.
- The challenges faced by multinational corporations.
- The economic impact of immigration in the United States in the last five years: how do immigrants affect the US economy in general?
- The quantity of strikes in Britain has dramatically reduced in 2015. What are the reasons for this decrease?
- The soap company Savon de Marseille insists that the government should give them the label of originality because cheap Chinese and Turkish knockoffs try to force them out from the market. What should the government do in this case?
- The US government urges wars in Africa with the aim to distribute guns. Prove or disapprove this opinion.
- There’s a tendency in logo design to change the shape of the design to flat. Who started doing this first and why?
- Try to explain why the prices on houses have increased after Brexit.
- What are the challenges of multinational firms?
- What are the effects of corporate governance on international business?
- What are the impacts of government interventions on international businesses?
- What are the most popular mistakes of many startups that lead to their failure?
- What kind of business can you operate completely from home and gain high income?
- What other languages besides English could be international languages for business?
- What types of companies should be obliged to make payments on health care budgets?
- What ways do you know to predict US recessions? Which of them is the most effective in your opinion?
- What were the most effective advertising campaigns in 2016?
- What would be the consequences for the poor if all the countries live only on the products that they manufacture?
- Which big international companies are likely to go bankrupt if they fail to change their strategy as soon as possible?
- Why a product does have a varied response when introduced in different parts of the world?
|Our Partner||Get your research paper written by a professional writer|