Philosophy Research Paper Topics
List of 36 Philosophy Research Paper Topics
- Are cats superior intellectually to dogs?
- Are governments justified in covering up evidence of alien life? Would evidence of alien life simply induce mass panic hysteria?
- Can civilian “collateral damage” in war ever be seen as “for the greater good?”
- Can reality television stars be a positive role model to young people?
- Can sexual desire be the key to interpreting human behavior?
- Contemporary architecture: bane of our existence or a wonder to behold?
- Creation of wealth is only possible through responsibility.
- Do girls suffer more than boys when it comes to fashion
- Do we have a right to have children?
- Does free love have a price tag? Or is it really free?
- Does one plus one really equally two? Who gets to decide?
- Ethics are selfish means through which humans seek to satisfy their desires
- Genetics is what determine human behavior
- Happiness is only derived from helping others
- If you are born and only survive for one hour, did your life have meaning?
- Is all love equal, or is this from where inequality stems?
- Is big really beautiful or even interesting?
- Is chastisement of children a form of emotional cruelty?
- Is rape ever justified?
- Is religion simply a means of instilling a code of conduct within a population?
- Is the love between a mother and child greater than the love between husband and wife?
- Is the primary purpose of marriage for procreation? If so, does it really need to be a formal marriage?
- Is wrong or good to believe God exists?
- Selfishness is an inert human behavior
- Should individuals be able to claim a stake in the moon/sun/planets
- Should the concept of the American Dream be archived in a history museum?
- The existence of evil and good has largely been a subject of argument. Instead many only contemplate by basing their argument on human behavior. This is largely philosophical so.
- There is evil in the world because God does not exist
- Truth is relative and changes with situations
- When does your body become the property of someone else?
- When is your house not your home?
- Will eating an apple each day really keep the doctor away?
- Wisdom is the key to changing human behavior
- Would society benefit from rapists and pedophiles automatically being chemically castrated upon conviction of their first offence?
- You can come up with a topic which examines the role of ethics in our society as it is today. One question you can seek to answer is; would there be a society without these prescribed codes of conduct (ethics)?
- You come into the world with nothing, should you therefore leave the world with nothing?
|Our Partner||Get your research paper written by a professional writer|