Business Ethics Research Paper Topics
List of 35 Business Ethics Research Paper Topics
- Are all the companies in a country supposed to spend the same amount of money on maternity benefits and offer the same length of paternity leaves?
- Are companies supposed to be totally honest with their customers?
- Are the companies supposed to pay to have their female workers’ eggs frozen or should they use birth control pills?
- bribery, side-deals, preferential treatment, etc.
- Can any person, be it a male or female, lead little or big groups?
- Can organizations whose employees experience a heavy workload be made to pay them higher salaries?
- Can workplace sexual harassment be eradicated?
- Do any promises count if no contract has been signed?
- Do companies employing solely family members, relatives, or representatives of a certain race hire fairly?
- ethical marketing techniques, lying about products and services,
- Fast food is known to cause obesity, which is why establishments serving this type of food should pay higher taxes, thus contributing to obesity research programs.
- Global business ethics.
- harassment in the workplace, discrimination and mobbing,
- Importance of leadership in a market management team.
- industry specific codes of conduct,
- Inherent risks of supply chain management in the USA construction firms.
- Inter-relationship between product sales, marketing strategy, and customer satisfaction.
- is corporate social responsibility important for modern business,
- negligence in informing shareholders about company’s situation,
- profiting from products bad for health (drugs, cigarettes, alcohol) and people (gambling, guns),
- promoting unethical behaviours towards customers (cheating, misinformation),
- Should businesses be made to fulfill their commitments?
- Should companies be allowed to drug test potential employees prior to signing an employment contract?
- Should companies be allowed to sell products which effectiveness has not been proven?
- Should the government coerce TNCs like BP, Walmart, and Royal Dutch Shell into paying their workers higher salaries?
- sources of fair trade products.
- Strategic evaluation of eBay Inc.’s business model.
- The challenges of ethical business decision making in large organizations.
- The effectiveness of brand expansion and its impact on the goodwill of the company.
- unsafe working conditions,
- What are the ethical challenges of running a big corporation?
- What is the definition of true beauty?
- What laws except currently existing workplace discrimination ones need to be passed to ensure fairness in hiring?
- What role do moral leaders play in the business sector?
- Why aren’t some companies held accountable for environmental pollution?