Research Paper Topics Drugs
List of 40 Research Paper Topics Drugs
- 12-Step Programs and their impact on healing the drug addiction
- Alcohol, tobacco and sleeping pills advertising. Can it lead to more drug abuse?
- Alcoholics Anonymous, similar organisations and their role in overcoming the dependency
- Bodybuilding and steroid abuse. Can it also count as a drug abuse?
- Drug abuse and crime rates
- Drug abuse and global health throughout the 20-21 centuries.
- Drug abuse and mental health
- Drug abuse and minors
- Drug abuse and PTSD. The problem of war veterans
- Drug abuse and the degradation of neuron cells
- Drug abuse as the part of human trafficking and as psychological defence of victims
- Drugs and religion. Drug abuse as the part of the sacred rituals
- Drugs, rape and robbery. Drugging people intentionally as the way to prevent them defending themselves.
- Drunk driving and drunk violence. The indirect victims of alcohol abuse.
- Ethnic and cultural traditions that may lead to drug abuse
- Exotic addictions: game addiction, porn addiction etc. Do they have the effects similar to drug abuse?
- Geniuses and drug abuse. Did drugs really helped them to create their masterpieces?
- History of drug abuse. Opium houses, heroin cough syrup and others.
- Is constant smoking a drug abuse? Quitting smoking: government and social decisions
- Legal drinking age in different countries and its connection to the cultural diversity
- LGBTQ+ and drug abuse
- Medical marijuana. Can legalizing it lead to drug abuse?
- Personal freedom or the safety of society: can drugs be allowed for personal use?
- Preventing drug abuse. Mandatory examination or voluntary learning: what will help most?
- Reversible and irreversible consequences of drug abuse
- Shall the laws about drug abuse be changed?
- Substance abuse during pregnancy and before conceiving. What additional harm it causes?
- Teenage and college culture. Why substance abuse is considered to be cool?
- The “club culture”. May it enhance the danger of drug abuse?
- The abstinence after the drug abuse. Rehabilitation and resocialization of the victims of it
- The correlation between drugs and spreading of HIV/AIDS.
- The development of drug testing. The governmental implementation of it.
- The different attitude to drugs and drug abuse in the different countries. Why it differs so much?
- The ethical questions of abusing painkiller drugs or other drugs that ease the state of a person
- The harm done by drug abuse to the family and social relations
- The main causes of drug abuse in the different social groups
- The positive effects of drugs. May they be reached without drawbacks of drug abuse?
- The social aspects of the drug abuse. The most vulnerable categories of people
- The social rejection of the former drug abusers and the way to overcome it
- The types of drugs and the impact of their abuse to the human body
|Our Partner||Get your research paper written by a professional writer|