Food Research Paper Topics
List of 30 Food Research Paper Topics
- Analyze how fast food restaurants work under capitalism.
- Analyze the nutritional content of the menu in a fast food restaurant (of your choice).
- Compare employee motivation at McDonald’s (up to your choice) with another fast food restaurant.
- Describe what features of an oligopoly popular fast food restaurants have. What techniques do they use?
- Explain why your small town needs more fast food restaurants.
- Find out the difference between regular and cage-free eggs used in the fast food industry. Why do fast food restaurants use such eggs?
- How biotechnology and research in this arena is giving a hope to the people to fulfil their nutritional requirement at cheap price?
- How can you eat healthier if you choose fast food? Explain where calories are hidden. Is it possible to maintain a balanced diet eating in fast food restaurants?
- How to bring revolution in the field of organic products and their growth to make the society fit and diseases free?
- Imagine that you are an owner of a fast food restaurant. How would you attract new customers? Create a feasibility plan with a list of actions.
- Is it possible to eat healthy food in a fast food restaurant?
- Is it true that free radicals are the biggest cause of cancer in the body of a human being?
- Is it true that poor people could also be able to purchase nutritional supplements at low cost?
- Role of antioxidant food in the proper functioning of body and its growth with highest level.
- Role of international conventions and organizations in the growth of organic food material and supplements.
- Should the government attract restaurants that serve healthy food with loyal taxation and bonuses?
- Should we replace cafeterias with fast food restaurants?
- Success in the food quality enhancement so far and its near future in the one decade.
- Success of Biotechnology so far in the enhancement of quality and quantity of food products.
- What are free radicals and how they harm the human body?
- What are the main components of organic food that save us from the harmful chemicals of inorganic food products?
- What are the main reasons why people eat at fast food restaurants? Are there any alternatives?
- What could be the important steps in increasing antioxidant food material by replacing it with other harmful eating products which are full of Trans and saturated fats?
- What is the difference between organic and inorganic food that we consume?
- What type of research is being carried out by the scientists to give high quality food products to the people?
- What would be the result of 100% organic food consumption across world?
- Why antioxidant food products are good for our health and how they deal with the free radicals in our body?
- Why are fast food restaurants so popular? How does it affect society?
- Why are McDonald’s, Burger King, Dunkin’ Donuts, and other fast food restaurants still popular in the US despite all the negative opinions?
- Why scientists are giving more and more stress over growing organic food material as compared to inorganic products?