English Research Paper Topics
In the context of higher education, a lot of attention is dedicated to writing academic research papers and reading scholarly studies in a library or online. Unfortunately, not many students feel comfortable with the idea of finding and having to choose specific topics for their paper. This is when the list of English Research Paper Topics from Topics Mill comes into play. Below, you will find some of the best titles to be used in your next assignment.
When it comes to effective English Research Paper Topics, you need to know that using good resources is important, but so is choosing a topic that is the most interesting for you. Also, you should feel free to adjust the ideas in the list below depending on your personal preferences or the class instructions. If you want your work to look perfect and professional, you will have to use the help of some great study resources. A great idea would be consulting with your professor regarding which pieces of research to use in your paper, which will also show that you’re interested in succeeding in the class.
List of 54 English Research Paper Topics
- Access to public school and public programs for Illegal Aliens
- American Literature
- Causes of acquaintance rape and how to prevent it.
- Contribution to English literature by Women writers
- Criminalizing protests and activism.
- Decline of communication due to technology
- Discrimination in education
- Discrimination in the workplace: analyzing issues for today’s corporations.
- Donald Trump and evangelical voters.
- Donald Trump the businessman.
- Drug and alcohol abuse, pregnancy, suicide
- English as official language vs. respect for diversity
- Exams often do little more than measure a person’s ability to take exams. Should exams be outlawed in favor of another form of assessment?
- Explore possible causes of child labor and how to prevent it.
- Gender discrimination
- History of English literature
- How has United States censorship changed over the decades?
- How to improve race relations
- Ideological differences between Rudyard Kipling and George Orwell
- Impact of texting and cell phones
- In some European schools, fewer than 10% of students get “As”. Is there grade inflation in the U.S.? Why so many “As” for Americans?
- Influence of novels on sociological and political issues
- Mainstreaming students with disabilities vs. special classrooms for their special needs
- Multicultural/bilingual education vs. traditional basics
- National standardized tests vs. local control of education
- No Child Left Behind Act: Is it working?
- No government support vs. fairness to parents who pay twice for education
- Online social networks and their influence
- Permit corporal punishment
- Placement by age vs. placement by academic ability
- Police brutality vs. dangers that police face
- Policing borders–workable solutions?
- Protection of victims vs. freedom of speech/rights of the accused
- Racially motivated brutality?
- Realistic limits vs. openness toward people in need
- Required standardized tests for advancement vs. course requirements only
- School’s responsibility vs. parental responsibility for school violence
- Separation of church and state vs. religion’s contribution to the public good
- Should illegal immigrants be made legal citizens?
- Should teens in the U.S. adopt the British custom of taking a “gap year” between high school and college?
- Teacher competency tests vs. degree requirements only
- Teacher’s needs/demands vs. teaching as a service profession
- Terrorism and how it affects businesses.
- The psychology of Donald Trump.
- The rise of wrongful convictions.
- The significance of ethics to business and how to control bad behavior.
- The Trump Organization and conflicts of interest.
- Trump’s unconventional presidential campaign.
- Trump’s war on the press (aka “fake news”).
- United States military involvement in Colombian drug trade?
- White-collar crime and punishment.
- Who is behind Trump’s political rise?
- Women still earn only 75 cents for every $1 a man earns. Explain why.
- Zero tolerance toward violence vs. toughness with flexibility
|Our Partner||Get your research paper written by a professional writer|