Learning English Conversation Topics
List of 19 Learning English Conversation Topics
- Why are you learning English? How will you use the English you learn?
- Which of these do you do: attend English classes at school, learn English with a tutor (private teacher) or study English yourself (on your own)?
- What materials do you use for learning English?
- Since when (how long) have you been learning English?
- Is it effective to practice English your own with ready-made materials and checking your own progress?
- Are there any vowels or consonants you have problems with?
- Do you do grammar exercises based on real life situations?
- How do you practice speaking English?
- What do you use to improve your listening ability?
- In what ways do you expand your English vocabulary?
- Do you try to use what you have learned already in what you are learning now?
- Do you also make up your own samples of conversation sentences and examples of vocabulary usage in sentences?
- Do you sometimes communicate in English with native English speakers? In what ways?
- Do you do oral and written translation exercises from your native language into English?
- What is the most difficult thing about learning English?
- What typical mistakes do you make?
- What area of English are you best at (pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, listening comprehension, speaking, reading or writing)?
- What do you think your level is (beginning, intermediate, advanced)?
- How do you remember difficult spelling traps like desert vs dessert?