Getting a Job Conversation Topics
List of 10 Getting a Job Conversation Topics
- What is the best way to find a job?
- What do you think are the five most common questions asked at a job interview?
- What are some things you should do for a job interview? How about things you shouldn’t do?
- How is the job market in your country, is it easy or difficult to get a job?
- How many jobs have you had? What were the interviews like to get those jobs?
- If you were going to change jobs or try to get a job, what kind of job would you want to apply for?
- How should a person dress when they go for a job interview?
- How should you act when you are in a job interview? Confident? Polite? Humble?
- What are resumes like in you country? What information do employers want to know?
- What are some good things to have on your resume?