Marketing Thesis Topics
List of 36 Marketing Thesis Topics
- An examination of the relationship between perceived risk and brand equity: A comparison of supermarket retailers in UK.
- Are switching costs effective barriers to customer retention in the airline industry?
- Can automotive vendors afford to treat consumers as a homogenous mass? The case of the North-South divide in Sweden.
- Can brand equity be transferred to a supermarket’s own branded products in the low price segments?
- Can brand image be transferred between sectors? The case of Virgin Cola in the UK.
- Can luxury goods retailers prevent barriers to switching by locking in customers through a unique set of services and products?
- Do consumers really understand a company’s brand values? The case of Starbucks vs McDonalds
- Do leading brands need to have the products which attract to a large number of customer segments?
- How and why can the relationship marketing be used to attract new customers through social media?
- How can Amazon.com charge a premium price by using its diverse set of services and products?
- How can companies adopt social media for successful development of relationship marketing with customers?
- How can companies use smart phone apps to improve brand equity? The case of Starbucks and Café Nero
- How can innovations sustain brands through the use of social media marketing?
- How do firms use corporate social responsibility to build brand equity? The case of Body Shop.
- How do marketers take into account regional differences in “national” culture? The case of banks in the Basque country and Catalonia, Spain.
- How do retailers cope with polygamous behaviour among consumers?
- How do supermarket chains overcome language differences in Switzerland?
- How does culture affect the marketing of automotives? The Case of Toyota in China
- How does customer loyalty at Waterstone’s change when customers shop at their online store rather than in the high street as compared to customers of Amazon.com?
- How does individualism-collectivism influence the sales of mobile phones? The case of the People’s Republic of China.
- How does innovation and culture influence the market performance of SMEs in China?
- How does language impact upon brand identity? The case of Coca-Cola in the People’s Republic of China.
- How does product quality affect customer loyalty among high and low contact products?
- How does the relative importance of tangible and intangible brand values vary across product types?
- How does unethical behaviour affect brand image? The cases of Shell, Nike and Starbucks.
- How is brand image affected by product availability for SME?
- How is globalisation affecting the organisational culture of Toyota’s global operations?
- In what ways does Waterstone’s improve its customer loyalty through its online store and smart phone apps?
- Targeting customers in ethnic markets: The case of Indian food customers in the UK supermarket sector
- Using smart phone apps to attract and retain new customers: Advantages and challenges for MNCs.
- Using social media marketing to attract customers to brands of small companies.
- What are the challenges for small companies when adopting social media for increasing customer loyalty?
- What are the challenges for Tesco’s loyalty card scheme in today’s competitive business environment?
- What are the effects of social media on organisational culture in the UK’s fashion industry?
- What are the motivations and expectations behind loyalty schemes for businesses to attract customers in the long run?
- What effect does culture have on marketing communications? The case of Coca Cola in India