Computer Science Thesis Topics
List of 51 Computer Science Thesis Topics
CS PhD Thesis Topics
- Authentication Mechanisms for Open Distributed Systems
- Enhanced Security Models for Network Protocols
- Factor Graphs for Relational Regression
- Geometric Modeling with High Order Derivatives
- Joint Inference for Information Extraction and Translation
- New Design Criteria for Hash Functions and Block Ciphers
- Scaling Data Servers via Cooperative Caching
- Shape Analysis by Abstraction, Augmentation, and Transformation
- Synthesizing Executable Programs from Requirements
- Verification of Transactional Memories and Recursive Programs
- CS Masters Thesis Topics
- Categorizing Non-Functional Requirements Using a Hierarchy in UML
- Comparison of Inheritance Evaluation Algorithms for EXPRESS Edition 3
- Data Mining with Newton’s Method
- Extensions to OpenGL for CAGD
- Integrated Software System for the Collection and Evaluation of Wellness Information
- Requirement elicitation of large web projects
- Scalable and Reliable File Transfer for Clusters using Multicast
- Semantic Modeling For Schema Translation
- Strategies for Encoding XML Documents in Relational Databases: Comparisons and Contrasts
- The Challenges of Network Security Remediation at a Regional University
|Our Partner||Get your thesis written by a professional writer|
Software, Programming and Algorithm
- An adaptive web-based learning environment
- Analysis, design and implementation of web services security framework
- Development of room scheduling and work mapping system using software frameworks like Microsoft .NET Framework
- Development of web based document management system by using markup languages like J2EE, XML and Microsoft SQL Server
- Different techniques for designing intelligent interfaces for database systems, which provide a paradigm for programming databases without the knowledge of SQL and tables
- Different techniques for testing embedded software systems
- Fault-Tolerance analysis of sorting networks
- Fault-Tolerant Routing in interconnection networks with multiple passes and fixed control variables
- Hardware and/or high speed computer arithmetic using the residue number system
- Implementation and evaluation of fast algorithms for One-Way Hashing Functions
- Implementation and evaluation of heuristic algorithm for computing association rules
- Implementation and evaluation of heuristic algorithm for generating clusters
- Implementation and evaluation of heuristic algorithm for generating optimal and near optimal classification trees
- Implementation and evaluation of optimal algorithm for computing association rules in certain environment
- Implementation and evaluation of optimal algorithm for generating clusters
- Implementation and evaluation of optimal algorithm for generating optimal and near optimal classification trees
- Methods to design a dynamic proxy based architecture to support distributed java objects in a mobile environment
- Modular data serialization and mobile code
- Various ways to improve Open Web Architectures
Hardware, Network and Security
- Analysis of network security using a programmatic approach.
- Explore the use of intrusion detection systems for intelligent analysis of data across multiple gateways.
- How to design a secure, scalable and component-based Network Monitoring tool using struts and hibernates.
- How to design and implement a distributed file sharing system used for supporting content mobility and disconnection tolerant communication?
- How to design efficient Intrusion Detection System for 4G networks?
- How to develop a secure runtime/programming environment for studying the behaviour of malicious botnets and network worms?
- How to prevent relay attacks and improve the security of smart card network transmissions?
- Potential Privacy and Security Risks when authenticating on the Internet with Electronic ID cards.
- Scalable Router placement in software-defined networks.
- What are the different security mechanisms in IEEE 802.11-based WLANs?
- What are the different strategic and methodological approaches for the development of ICT systems?