Compare And Contrast Essay Topics For Kids
List of Compare And Contrast Essay Topics For Kids
- Christmas in another country/Christmas at home
- Comic books or novels: The once which is more interesting to read
- Decide which drink is better for you – Pepsi or Coca-Cola; tea or coffee; orange juice or apple juice.
- Dogs and wolves: Similarities & differences
- Eastern or Western USA: Living in both parts in different period of time
- How do you think which period of human life is easier – childhood or adulthood?
- If you are a future sportsmen write about your hobby by comparing it – soccer or football, basketball or hockey, winter sports vs. summer sports, team sports vs. individual sports.
- If you’re a TV show/movie fan, you can compare them, for example Batman or Superman; Star Trek vs. Star Wars; Harry Potter vs. the Lord of the Rings.
- Juice VS water: While water may be healthier, juices are tastier and…
- Male friends or female friends: Based on such factors as loyalty, sincerity, bravery, and more
- Maybe you are a future biologist and the wild nature is the exact topic that interests you the most? In that case write about your favorite animals – mammals vs. reptiles, snakes vs. spiders, insects vs. reptiles, lion or tiger, bear or shark, wolf or fox. There are plenty of factors in which they can be compared, for example who is the strongest, smartest, fastest, ugliest, scariest, funniest etc.
- Maybe you have a pet and you can compare or contrast it with another one you like the least – cats or dogs; fish or parrot.
- Tennis VS ping pong: Your favorite game out of two
- Watching TV instead of reading a book: Difference/similarity in impressions
- Weeds and flowers: Why one cannot exist without another
- Which class is the most interesting/most boring – Math or Literature?
- Winter or summer: More gorgeous season of year
- Write about the music you like/don’t like – pop music vs. classical music, rap vs. rock, jazz vs. blues, rock-n-roll vs. electro etc.
- Write about your fears and compare and contrast them with the other people’s fears, for example water or fire, insects or reptiles, dark vs. daylight, the 13 number or 23, ghost vs. monsters, aliens or zombies, vampires or werewolf, graveyards vs. dark streets. However, try not to write your essay about fears at night, or it might be ghastly to sleep at night.
- You are also free to write about your favorite book/cartoon/film characters – Sam vs. Frodo, Gandalf or Dumbledor, Malfoy vs. Potter, Halk vs. Flesh etc. Simply choose the pair which you like the most and start writing.
Need a paper sample or can’t find the right topic?
Looking for examples of Essays on Children?