Pressures of Being a Student Conversation Topics
List of 11 Pressures of Being a Student Conversation Topics
- In what countries do you think it is hardest to be a student? Why?
- In what countries is it easiest to be a student? Why?
- What’s the hardest thing about being a student in your country?
- Do you think it would be easier or harder to be a home schooled student? Why?
- What should be changed about the school system in your country?
- What do you think about standardized tests? Is there a better system for evaluating students?
- What do you (or did you) struggle with most as a student?
- How much of a student’s stress is caused by other students and how much is caused by the teachers / educational system?
- Is it more stressful to be a student or to be an adult? Why?
- What do you think are the main differences between Eastern and Western education systems?
- What is most difficult about each of the different levels of schooling in your country (elementary/primary school, highschool/secondary school, college/university)?