Advice Conversation Topics
List of 35 Advice Conversation Topics
- What three pieces of advice will you give your children?
- Whose advice do you follow more, your parents’ or your friends’ advice?
- If you could give the leader of your country some advice, what would it be?
- If you could go back in time and give yourself some advice, what would you
tell your younger self?
- Who was the wisest person in your country’s history? What kind of advice did they give?
- Where do you go to get good advice?
- Now it’s your turn to give some advice:
- What are some things students should do to improve their English?
- What should I do to make more money?
- I want to quit smoking. What should I do?
- I won 100,000 dollars and I don’t know how to spend it. What should I do?
- I gained a lot of weight in last few years. I want to lose at least 10kg. What should I do?
- I have just lost my job. I haven’t told my husband/wife yet. How should I tell him/her?
- I found a wallet which had 2,000 dollars in it. How should I spend it?
- My son doesn’t want to go to school. He says that his teacher and all other students hate him. What should I do?
- My child wakes up very often in the middle of the night. He sleeps usually during the day. I haven’t had any good sleep for weeks. What should I do?
- I have a headache. What should I do?
- I hate working. What should I do?
- I feel sad. What should I do?
- I want to protect the environment but I don’t know how. What should I do?
- I am always late. What should I do?
- I keep losing my credit card. What should I do?
- I have a red nose. What should I do?
- I am new in this city. I would love to meet some people. What should I do?
- I want to get rich quickly. What should I do?
- I need a car but I don’t have enough money. What should I do?
- I want to be a cool man. What should I do?
- My girlfriend left me. I feel depressed. What should I do?
- My husband doesn’t help me with house chores. What should I do?
- Have you ever self-published something? What are some good ways to publish your writing independently?
- If you have a lot of things to get done in one week, how do you manage? What advice would you give someone who is very busy?
- My girlfriend/boyfriend is seeing another man/woman. I saw a message in his/her mobile phone. What should I do?
- How can I get more free time?
- What should people do when first meeting their boyfriend/girlfriend’s parents?
- What should someone do to be happy?