Political Persuasive Speech Topics
List of 36 Political Persuasive Speech Topics
- A President should be able to serve for more than two terms if the people want her or him.
- A wall on the USA/Mexico border could combat illegal immigration.
- Abortion should be legalized
- Americans should not use foreign aid to promote its political agenda
- Arnold Schwarzenegger was a good governor in California.
- Australia is not doing enough to help their indigenous population.
- Ban hate politicians from political campaigns.
- Celebrities: stay out of politics!
- Citizens who don’t participate in democratic processes should be forbidden to vote.
- Continue the war on drugs by attacking the ingredients needed for production.
- Corporations should not donate any money for political campaigns
- Global leadership is not possible.
- Governments must prioritize poverty.
- Honesty and integrity are the most important qualities of an elected official.
- Middle East peace efforts are worthless and media silence is the only way out.
- Only democracy stimulates to life real in liberty and to pursue happiness.
- Only democratic nations should have a vote in the U.N. General Assembly.
- Parliamentary terms need to be limited.
- Political correctness kills freedom of speech and wheedles to oppression and no respect for human rights.
- Political funding committees should be more regulated.
- Political organizations should be forbidden at campuses.
- Politics was invented by people who wanted to be in charge.
- Power to the people is not reality in our democracy.
- Private campaign contributions for elections should be banned.
- Quebec should become independent, but at what cost?
- Some democratic republics pretend they are democracies.
- Special privileges should be given to women legislatures
- Spin doctors are the rulers of political campaigns.
- Syria and Libya should be banned from the United Nations.
- Taxes should be imposed on product manufactured outside the country
- The immunity of politicians in office must be abolished.
- There is a liberal bias in the media by highly educated journalists with a left-wing agenda.
- There is a new kind of colonialism between foreign politics.
- Trading with politically unstable nations is a gamble.
- Voting is the only way we can demonstrate our democratic rights
- Why -fill name here- is or was the best head of state.