British Literature Research Paper Topics
List of 52 British Literature Research Paper Topics
- A view of women in the works of William Shakespeare: a powerful character of Lady Macbeth.
- Books on World War II: specific topics and typical characters.
- British writers and the printing press: the impact on the interest of the middle class in literature in the XIX century.
- Charles Dickens and his picture of Victorian England.
- Compare and contrast the concept of virtue as highlighted by 18th Century writers in Britain and France, highlighting a number of prominent reference material
- Compare the characters in two different famous British novels.
- Demarcation of class in the XVIII century: the theme of a vengeance.
- Discuss how English language has advanced through the years, and how it has affected the language choices that we have today.
- Discuss how the 18th century British Novel altered the course of history as we know it today
- Discuss some of the controversies that shrouded the 17th century English Literature
- Discuss the image and theme of middle English romance in the Medieval Siege
- Discuss the major classifications of English Literature, providing examples and highlighting some of the popular writers and their works as you proceed
- Discuss the reason for the popularity of short stories from the perspective of British Literature
- Discuss the role of British women fiction writers between 1900 and 1950
- Discuss, analyze and criticize Alice Kessler-Harris and William McBrien’s work, Faith of a (Woman) Writer
- Do modern British Literature materials differ from the old ones in terms of passing the information?
- Do most of the British Literature books reflect what is happening in the society?
- Do most of the British Literature materials help in the development of the society?
- English prose fiction has come a long way. Discuss the highlights of this development between the years 1600 and 1740
- Explain how the element of romanticism is portrayed in British Literature
- Give a detailed account of the history of English literature
- Give a detailed account of the history of the English novel, between the years 1700 and 1780
- How can British Literature be used to warn against bad political leadership?
- How do people benefit from reading ancient British Literature books?
- How does British Literature differ from other forms of literature?
- How does British Literature help in the installation of unity among different people?
- Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein: the different forms of monstrosity in the novel.
- Orphans as a popular theme in British literature: the character of Oliver Twist.
- Poetry of the World War I: the use of violent imagery.
- Provide an accurate description of the events that might or will lead to further development of English literature and advancement into the future
- The common gender issues addressed in British literature.
- The differences between how villains and anti-heroes are portrayed in King Lear.
- The history of female writers in Britain: the case study of Agatha Christie.
- The idea of a Utopian civilization: the points of view of different British writers.
- The impact of the Victorian period on the modern literary works.
- The influence of different cultures on British literature.
- The innovations in the writing style of William Shakespeare.
- The loss of innocence in Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
- The main characteristics of the works of the Lake Poets.
- The main reasons why the detective novels became so popular in the XIX century.
- The manner of character evolution in the works of Charles Dickens.
- The personality of William Shakespeare: myths and facts.
- The reasons why some books are considered literary classics. Analyze whether books about Harry Potter can become classics.
- The role of supernatural in Macbeth: a case study of the three witches.
- The theme of adultery in Nathaniel Hawthorne’s Scarlet Letter.
- The theme of collectivism versus individualism in Oliver Twist.
- The theme of talent in Milton’s On His Blindness.
- The typical idea of love versus the idea of a romantic love presented in the books written by Charlotte Bronte.
- What are some of the most commonly known British Literature materials on the Second World War?
- What are some of the well-known British Literature books that give information on education and development in society?
- Who were the top British Literature writers in the history of Britain during the 18th century?
- With an inference to a number of prominent texts, discuss the nature of the modern English Novel, and highlight the similarities and differences that exist with the conventional English Novel from the 17th Century
|Our Partner||Get your research paper written by a professional writer|