Persuasive Essay Topics For Teens
List of Persuasive Essay Topics For Teens
- Do guys look better with facial hair?
- Do teenagers today care more about helping out and volunteering than teenagers in the past?
- Does violence in video gaming cause some people to act out violently? If so, is there something we can do to prevent this?
- How can teens help friends who have self-destructive behaviors like eating disorders, cutting or substance abuse?
- Is hearing your favorite band at a small venue better? Or is there more excitement at a big concert?
- Is it all right to text to ask someone out?
- Is it ever right to post negative comments or pictures about someone online?
- Is it really impolite to ignore a text from a friend? Do you need to text back right away?
- Is playing video games addictive? Is there a point where these games become dangerous?
- Is social media becoming more important than face to face communication among teens?
- Is the skating rink still a good place for teens to hang out?
- Is there more bullying in high schools than in the past? Have the things people get bullied about changed?
- Is wearing glasses cooler than it used to be?
- Should people under 18 be allowed to get a tattoo?
- Should schools allow teens to use their phones and tablets in school?
- Should you pay money to buy the products of a band or artist you like? How obligated are you to support the artists you listen to?
- What is the best current fashion trend? What is the worst?
- What is the best way to listen to your favorite music?
- Which current pop star is really a good singer? Or is there a current popular singer you’d like to argue is terrible?
- Which is the best arcade game to play? Why?
- Who influences teens the most?
- Why are the old-style arcade games still so popular?
- Why do teens fall in love with celebrities? Or idolize them?
- Why do teens like to go to the mall? What do they do when they go?
- Why do teens spend so much time playing video games? What makes these games so much fun to play?