Narrative Essay Topics For Grade 8
List of Narrative Essay Topics For Grade 8
- Are you looking forward to advancements in artificial intelligence? Or has technology already advanced too far?
- Do CEOs of big corporations deserve to make as much money as they do? Why or why not?
- Do you consider yourself to be a good test-taker? Why or why not?
- Do you crave adventure or attention? Why or why not?
- Do your parents allow you to have or use a cell phone? Why or why not?
- How do you feel about graduating this year? What part are you most excited for?
- How frequently do you take photos? What do you like to take photos of? Do you share them with other people?
- How will you choose which high school you’re going to? Do you get to decide, or will your parents decide?
- If you could cure any single disease, which one would you cure—and why?
- If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would you choose and why?
- If you had to create a resume about your qualities as a friend, what would it include? Would you deserve to get the job?
- Is it better to be a fast learner or to be naturally gifted at something? Why?
- Is the glass half-empty or half-full? Why?
- What are you most proud of accomplishing? How do you feel when you reflect on it?
- What does it mean to be a part of a community?
- What does it mean to be emotionally intelligent?
- What is the best thing about getting older? Why?
- What is the best way for schools to prevent bullying?
- What is the hardest thing about getting older? Why?
- What qualities make someone a good listener? Why? Are you a good listener?
- What was your most embarrassing moment? Why?
- Who is your favorite actor or actress? What do you like about him or her?
- Why is it important to celebrate accomplishments like graduation?
- Write a poem about graduation.
- Write a short story about what life would be like if you lived in a different country.
- Write about a person or activity that makes you feel inspired.
- Write about a time when you felt successful. What did you do? How did you feel afterward?
- Write about a time when your best friend surprised you.
- Write about something that comes easily to you. What makes you so good at this particular thing?
- Write about something that you find challenging. Why is it hard? What could you do to improve?