Narrative Essay Topics For Grade 7
List of Narrative Essay Topics For Grade 7
- Describe 10 things in your life that you would easily give up
- Describe a job or profession or career path that you would love to be in when you grow up
- Describe an event in school that you are so happy about
- Describe in detail a meal that you really love
- Describe something that you wish you had, but do not
- Describe the weirdest thing you have ever seen
- Everyone has a hero. Describe your hero as articulately as you can
- Given the chance to improve one thing in your life, write about what you would improve
- Given the chance, would you go to the moon? What would you hope to find?
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be? How would you use it?
- If you have a hundred dollars between you and poverty, how would you spend it?
- If you were an inventor in the year 1900, what would you have chosen to invent?
- If you were to go on a talent show, what talent would you showcase?
- Imagine a situation where you could go back into time. What year would you go back to, and why?
- Imagine what life would be like if you were blind. Write about the things that you would miss
- Imagine you have been allowed to be anyone you can be for one day. Who would you be, and why?
- Imagine you were invisible. Describe what you would do with such ability
- In your opinion, what is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe?
- Picture a situation where you are born into a palace. How would you live as a child and grow up to be a good leader?
- Which school rules would you make up, and which ones would you abolish, if possible?
- Write a narrative about an animal that you love so much
- Write a narrative essay on a day when you got lost
- Write a story about the most challenging thing you have ever had to do
- Write about 10 things that you would not be able to live without
- You have been allowed to choose a place in the world where you can visit at will. Describe your choice