Argumentative Essay Topics About Animals
In order to write a good academic essay on animals, you must understand the subject really well. But, even before you start writing, you must choose a good subject for your paper. This page is for students who are looking for good subjects for writing argumentative essays on animals.
Picking up argumentative essay topics about animals for your paper is not as easy as it sounds. To choose a good one, you must be familiar with the subject you are going to write about. If you find it a bit confusing, your teacher can help you make an informed decision.
You can also talk to other students about it. In most cases, they will be able to help you find the best idea for your paper. Research is important for finding good argumentative essay topics about animals.
It is also important to rely on your intuition. Only you know whether you will be able to write the paper. Do some research online and find something that you really like. The list provided in this page will fire your imagination, and you will be able to choose good argumentative essay topics about animals.
List of Argumentative Essay Topics About Animals
- Animal cruelty must be banned
- Animal extinction through a human action should be banned
- Animal health is a money-making venture
- Animal testing is beneficial
- Animal testing is justifiable in some cases (e.g., medical), but not in others (e.g., cosmetics)
- Animals do not have any rights
- Are there reasons for treating cats and dogs humanely?
- Are wild life preserves healthy for various species?
- Bullfighting is fun and should be continued
- Chaining or tethering dogs outside is unethical, inhumane, and a form of animal neglect
- Companion animals can help people who are lonely
- Conserving some endangered animals is more important than conserving others, due to their respective ecological roles
- Dairy cows should be given drugs to boost milk production
- Deer hunting is legal
- Dolphins are friendly
- Euthanizing stray animals is a humane solution
- Euthanizing stray animals is unethical
- Factory farm conditions are conducive to the spread of avian influenza among chickens and other domestic fowl
- Factory farm treatment of animals is inhumane
- Fish should not be kept in goldfish bowls without filters or temperature control
- Foxes should be bred into companion animals
- Foxes should not be bred into companion animals
- Hunting for sport is a normal, acceptable passtime
- Hunting for sport is unethical and inhumane
|Need a paper sample or can’t find the right topic?|
Looking for examples of Essays on Animals?
- Important factors to consider when adopting a pet
- Is it justified to kill animals for fun?
- Is it okay for people to have exotic pets?
- Is it okay to test antibiotics and cures on animals?
- It is necessary and acceptable to use higher animals, such as monkeys and chimpanzees, in laboratory research
- It’s irrational to be afraid of spiders, since most of them are harmless
- Keeping animals in zoos is inhumane
- Keeping wild-caught exotic pets is inhumane
- Killing animals for food is justified
- Medical animal testing is ethically wrong
- Medical animal testing is justifiable
- Monkeys are the most intelligent animals among all mammals in the forest
- People should not be kind to poisonous animals
- Pets should be spayed and neutered to prevent overpopulation
- Primates and other sophisticated vertebrates should not be used in laboratory research
- Protecting endangered animal species is important
- Protecting the Giant Panda is ecologically important
- Research studies using animal participants are ethical
- Rhinos’ extinction by seeking their horns is unavoidable
- Sacrificing animals for religion is ethical / moral
- Should animal fashion be banned?
- Should animal testing for cosmetics be banned?
- Should the percentage be higher for the endangered list?
- Should there be a bigger consequence for poaching?
- Should there be harsher laws for animal cruelty?
- Should they be kept in captivity?
- Should they have more rights?
- The impact of human beings on wildlife
- There is no need of respecting animals
- Trading products made from animals is a worthwhile venture
- Veterinary care is very expensive
- Water pollution is not dangerous to aquatic life
- We do not have a responsibility of reporting people abusing animals
- Zoos are good for animals
Did not find the perfect theme? Use our argumentative essay title generator!