Facts and Statistics Conversation Topics
List of 14 Facts and Statistics Conversation Topics
- What do you think about these facts and statistics?
- In a lifetime, the average driver will honk 15,250 times.
- An office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
- 10 percent of all human beings ever born are alive at this very moment.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- You have more bacteria cells in your body than human cells.
- What are some interesting statistics you know of?
- What do you think the saying “Numbers don’t lie.” means?
- What are some of the problems with statistics?
- Do you agree that “86% of statistics are made up on the spot”?
- What are the REAL reasons for these correlations?
- Sleeping with one’s shoes on is strongly correlated with waking up with a headache. Therefore, sleeping with one’s shoes on causes headache.
- Since the 1950s, both the atmospheric CO2 level and obesity levels have increased sharply. Hence, atmospheric CO2 causes obesity.
- People who own vinyl records have a higher rate of heart disease than those who don’t.