Problem Cause Solution Persuasive Speech Topics
List of 50 Problem Cause Solution Persuasive Speech Topics
- Advertisements engaging children should be restricted on the government level.
- All students should be encouraged to enroll on foreign language courses and speaking clubs.
- Beauty contests in schools and colleges should be banned.
- College students should be more cautious and prudent when posting controversial or personal information online.
- Cyber-attacks pose threats internationally.
- Dependence on ACT and SAT scores during admissions should be abolished.
- Educated people should work as tutors of literacy on a voluntary basis in the third world countries.
- Fast food restaurants should initiate the campaign of publicly displaying calories next to each meal.
- Feminists’ standpoint devalues family and motherhood.
- Foreign help to dictatorships should be eradicated by the government.
- Girls should be prohibited from participating in football and wrestling competitions.
- How to ensure local food movement support? Will it have a positive impact on the local entrepreneurship?
- In-vitro fertilization should be prohibited.
- Marriage should not be allowed before school graduation.
- Media advertisements targeted at children population should be banned by the government.
- Media marketed for youths and teens convey immoral and unethical ideas.
- Mobile phone usage, texting, and Internet using in classroom prevents students from being involved in the studying process and lowers the attention span.
- Networks in educational establishments should have special filters to prevent student from accessing inappropriate material.
- Oil companies should get disaster control before engaging in offshore drilling.
- Online learning can be equaled to classroom education in terms of its effectiveness and accessibility.
- Patients suffering from chronic mental diseases should be preserved in “halfway houses” instead of mental hospitals.
- People molesting children should be restricted from the right to adopt.
- Psychologists and psychiatrists should witness and testify in the court of law representing the non-guilty-by-reason-of-insanity.
- Race, ethnic, and gender equality should be supported in politics.
- Recycling should be encouraged worldwide.
- Security should be increased in motels and hotels as a means to guarantee security of all its residents regardless of their income.
- Social networks do not interfere with school education.
- Staffed flights into space are far more expensive than unstaffed research missions.
- Student athletes representing their educational establishment in competitions should be given scholarship to cover at least partial college expenses.
- Students should not be harshly encouraged or pushed to participate in sports competitions.
- Surveillance cameras should record all trials in court.
- Tax incentives should be introduced for adopting children internationally.
- The acute immigration problem will hardly ever be solved by constructing the border fence.
- The construction and building of venues before the Olympic Games should be banned by UNESCO as it harms a lot.
- The contemporary taxation system does not fairly treat lower-income and middle-income population groups.
- The FBI should keep the self-proclaimed militia under scrutiny.
- The federal government should adopt a law that standardizes trunk release systems in new transport.
- The government should not allow allocation of billboards in interstate highways.
- The government should release churches from tax incentives.
- The issue of minors getting tattoos should be more controlled by legal institutions: minors should either be accompanied by their guardians or be given a written consent from them.
- The National Health Insurance Program is supposed to provide the basic health care for all US citizens independently from their income.
- The pressing need in school system reform.
- The problem of identity theft is extremely aggravated and the community should pay attention to it.
- The problem of spying and media leaks in international and domestic communications.
- The restrictions on exploitation of the Antarctic resources should be maintained and Antarctic should be viewed as a preserved place merely devoted to science.
- The role of art and music therapy in patients’ rehabilitation.
- The role of the United Nations internationally.
- The usage of paperback textbooks should be eradicated and changed into e-book usage.
- Usage of technological advancement in teaching.
- Weapons should not be sold internationally across the countries.
|Our Partner||Get your speech written by a professional writer|