Creative Persuasive Speech Topics
List of 50 Creative Persuasive Speech Topics
- A border fence will not solve the immigration problem.
- A monthly stipend to cover expenses, for college scholarship athletes.
- A National Health Insurance Program should exist to guarantee basic medical care of all Americans, regardless of income.
- Abolish reliance on SAT and ACT scores in admissions.
- Banning of in-virtro transplants.
- Billboards should be outlawed on interstate highways.
- Cameras placed in federal courtrooms to televise all trials.
- Cell phone use and texting cause lower levels of concentration and focus.
- Child molesters should not be allowed to adopt children. Childcare authorities should carefully screen prospective parents.
- Chronic mental patients should be housed in “halfway houses” in the community, rather than suffer further in mental hospitals
- Churches should not be required to pay taxes.
- College beauty contests should not be encouraged.
- College network should have filters to prevent access of inappropriate materials.
- College students should exercise caution when posting on social media sites.
- Concentrate more on domestic terrorism than terrorism from other countries.
- Cyber attacks can prove harmful to countries.
- Educated people should volunteer as literacy tutors.
- Fast food restaurants should display calorie counts.
- Hotels and motels should increase security to reduce the rising crimes against their guests.
- Identity theft is a huge problem and should be paid attention to.
- It is important to have equal representation of genders and races in political office.
- Magazines marketed for teenagers send the wrong moral and ethical messages.
- Media leaks of the spying on domestic and International communications, including citizens, by intelligence agencies. (hot)
- More recycling has to be encouraged.
- Online education is just as good as classroom learning.
- Pass a federal law to keep the trunk release systems on all new cars standard, to help children’s lives.
- Prohibit offshore drilling until oil companies do some disaster control.
- Psychiatrists and psychologists should testify in court on behalf of the non-guilty-by-reason-of-insanity plea.
- Self-proclaimed “militia” should be closely monitored by the FBI.
- Should girls be allowed on the wrestling and football teams?
- Social networks should be allowed in school.
- Stop selling weapons to other countries.
- Students should not be pushed to compete at athletics.
- Students should take foreign language courses (or any other type of specific course).
- Supporting the Local Food movement by buying and eating the local food.
- Tattooing of minors, whether accompanied by their legal guardian or with a written consent from the legal guardian.
- Tax incentives for international adoption.
- Text books should be replaced by I-Pads and online resources.
- The ban on exploiting the Antarctic resources “restricting it to a “natural reserve” devoted to science and peace” should be maintained.
- The construction of Olympic venues in the buffer areas of the UNESCO protected sites is harmful.
- The current tax system is unfair to the middle-class and lower-income groups.
- The effects of marrying before completion of school.
- The feminist movement devalued motherhood.
- The government should cut off all foreign aid to dictatorships.
- The government should limit advertising aimed at children.
- The reforming of the school system.
- The use of technological devices in Education.
- Unstaffed scientific missions are less expensive than staffed space flights.
- Use music and art to rehabilitate prisoners.
- What should the role of the United Nations be?
|Our Partner||Get your speech written by a professional writer|