Medical Persuasive Essay Topics
List of Medical Persuasive Essay Topics
- Are E-Cigarettes a path away from tobacco or towards it?
- Are eating disorders fatal? How can they best be prevented?
- Are the chemicals used in food packaging harmful to human health?
- Can 3-D printing be used to create body parts and organs for people?
- Can 3-D printing technology be used to help in medicine?
- Can miscarriages be prevented with lifestyle changes?
- Can stem cells be used to help cut death rates in heart attack patients?
- Can the odors of our bodily fluids give us clue about our health?
- Can traditional Chinese medicine techniques like acupuncture, cupping, reflexology, and massage therapy really work?
- Does earwax contain clues to our environment? Can those clues help doctors to diagnose us?
- Does the size of your waist increase your diabetes and heart attack risk?
- How can we eliminate polio?
- How dangerous is a concussion? What is the best way to treat a concussion?
- How do you feel about paternity leave?
- How is nanotechnology helpful in treating cancer?
- Many Americans are overweight. What has caused this health crisis and what can be done about it?
- Many soldiers are coming back from warfare with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. What should we do to help them?
- Opioid addiction is at an all-time high in states like Ohio. What should we do to combat this?
- Scientists are predicting that we have entered the “End of the Antibiotic Era.” What will this mean for health care?
- Should fast food be “sin taxed” like cigarettes are?
- Should health insurance companies provide more financial incentives for subscribers to work out and eat more healthfully?
- Should healthcare be universal?
- Should vitamins and supplements be more tightly regulated?
- Should women get guaranteed maternity leave?
- The state of California requires that you display nutrition facts about menu items in restaurants. Should all states do this?
- There is an effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. Should we do this or not? If we should, what improvements can be made to a replacement act?
- What alternatives to antibiotics are being developed? Have antibacterial lotions, soaps and cleaning products created a “superbug?”
- What are the health dangers of pet owners not picking up their dog’s feces? What can cities do about it?
- What is glaucoma? How can it be prevented?
- What is inflammatory bowel disease? How can it be best treated? Can the food you eat help you avoid this chronic illness?
- What is really the best and healthiest diet for humans? Is it low-carbohydrate, high-carbohydrate, low-sugar, high-protein, or vegetarian?
- What is the best way to decrease infant mortality rates in developing nations?
- What is the best way to keep your brain healthy for life?
- What is the importance of the microorganisms which live inside and on humans? How to they help and hurt us?
- What is the possibility of finding a cure to cystic fibrosis?
- What treatments are available for women who have repeated miscarriages?